The elections for Oxfordshire County Council will decide the future of our area. And on Thursday 4th May there is a clear choice.
If elected to run Oxfordshire County Council we will implement our clear plan to improve life for all residents in our community by:
- Protecting children, the elderly and the vulnerable.
- Enhancing Oxfordshire’s thriving economy.
- Delivering improved transport infrastructure.
- Developing good social care and health facilities for all.
- Ensuring an outstanding education for all children
But in order to get our plan, you have to vote for it on Thursday 4th May.
With the opposition so divided and out of touch with what really matters to residents here in Oxfordshire, our area needs a strong team of Conservative councillors who can deliver for every resident.
Let’s work together to make Oxfordshire even better. Pledge to vote Conservative on Thursday 4th May.
Thank you for your support,
PS: Remember, your polling station is open from 7am until 10pm on Thursday 4th May.
This post was originally published by the author 2 May 2017: https://ianbellofficial.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/the-future-of-oxfordshire-is-at-stake/